Our client is a multi-disciplined Engineering company in the resources sector. For this role you will be working as part of an Integrated Client Team on one of the largest iron-ore projects in WA.
About the role
We require mechanical design engineers at all levels due to there being multiple roles. Ideally you will:
- Be degree qualified
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Strong materials handling background especially in iron-ore
- Previous experience working on large, greenfields projects
- Be willing to go to site as required
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work with one of WA's leading engineering firms.
- Long term contracts starting in July/August
- Market rates
- Perth based positions
- The opportunity to further your career in a fast paced environment.
To be considered for this opportunity click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an Equal Employment Opportunity advocate and we encourage applications from all.