We are working with a well regarded international multi discipline engineering consultant that delivers a range of engineering services to the transport, buildings, resources & environment sectors.
About the Role
- Their Bridge Group which sits in the Transport & Infrastructure Group (approx 90 members) is currently engaged in range of MRWA, Eastern States & Government related infrastructure projects & they currently require a Senior Bridge Engineer to join their team.
- The Bridge Team is composed of approx 10 Engineers and 6 Drafters.
- The role will focus on the technical delivery of MRWA Bridges, however there will also be opportunity to work on eastern states projects & resource/rail related bridge structures.
- Other aspects of the position will include; report writing, client facing, interface with other disciplines & stakeholders, bridge inspections, project management & mentoring of junior staff.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 8 years + experience as a Bridge Engineer with previous experience delivering MRWA Bridges or other local state road authority projects.
- Experience with AutoDesk Bridge design (SAM), Aces or other bridge software packages
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
- Strong report writing and ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent team skills & decision making
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a well regarded consultant that has strong direction and systems in place.
- Strong pipeline of work and opportunity to work across different projects
- Perth CBD based & attractive salary package
- Great career opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.