Our Client is a multi-disciplined Engineering Company, who is looking for a Level 2 Electrical Engineer.
About the role
You will provide Electrical Engineering support to, and source work from a variety of clients within the minerals and metals processing industry and manage the provision of services so that they are profitable.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Deliver electrical engineering services that meet customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Identify and report changes to project scope.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- Provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- Contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in electrical engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the electrical engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the electrical engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to stakeholders.
- A good working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A good working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry, and developing leadership skills..
To be considered for this opportunity click Apply'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an Equal Employment Opportunity advocate and we encourage applications from all.