We are working with a well regarded Western Australian Statutory Authority Agency.
About the Role
You will assist with a number of assurance and improvement projects, reporting to the lead Technical Writer who is overseeing the development of core styles and templates.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Develop, maintain or revise document templates.
- Design and maintain forms and checklists.
- Revise branch documentation to comply with clients styles, templates, ONRSR and RSNL.
- Develop and maintain procedures, guidelines and specifications for management of change documentation.
- Review and amend PRS for several projects.
- Revise procedure for Document Management.
- Anmend Producing Requirements for Rail Infrastructure.
- Provide technical writing assistance.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate 3+ years of experience, preferably in an engineering field.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a well regarded organisation that has strong direction and systems in place.
- Perth CBD based
- Great career opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click 'Apply'.