Our client is a multi-disciplined engineering company and a known industry leader, specialising in engineering and project management of large scale construction projects across various industries.
About the Role
The role requires a Communications Engineer, who will report to the Lead Communications Engineer.
Working within a team environment, the Communications Engineer will be responsible for developing Engineering documentation for use within a variety of aspects to the project including construction contracts.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Fibre Optic Cable route selection, transmission and networking
- Radio Base Station Infrastructure
- Radio Communications
- LTE data transmission
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Good technical writing ability
- Rail Communications experience preferable
- Design experience and aptitude
- Visio design development ability
- Prefer Engineering Degree in Communications Engineering
- Acceptance Testing and Commissioning
- Integrated Team working
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Fergal Benson on (08) 6467 0692 or click 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.