All disciplining engineering consultancy that are committed to delivering sustained economic and social progress, creating opportunities for individuals, companies and communities to find and realize their own futures, while also creating wealth for our shareholders.
About the Role
Role will include review of machine supplier design calculations and design auditor calculations. Providing guidance to project teams in the resolution of engineering issues. Undertaking fabrication quality inspections and providing engineering support to deliver major components. Monitoring of on-site construction, installation and commissioning activities. Providing technical guidance to site supervisors. Development of maintenance procedures (SWPs) for mobile machines.
Specific role requirements are preparation of mobile machines package including;
- Development of contract technical specifications
- Tender evaluation, project early design work
- Basic and detail design development
- Risk review
- FMECA, HAZOP, LOPA, review
- Approval of all contractor technical queries
- Review and approval of design drawings and documentation
- Experience required in engineering design
- Operation and maintenance of balanced machines
- Including experience in the delivery of major balanced machines design
- Fabrication and construction packages
- Experience in Heavy Lift Vessel and SPMT
The role is responsible for the following:
Mechanical Engineer with over 15 years' experience on mining and infrastructure projects. Successful record overseeing all phases of construction projects including engineering, project management, subcontractor management, site supervision and reporting. Demonstrated understanding of policies, processes and practices involved in managing project delivery and commissioning.
What's on Offer?
This is a 12 month contract based in Perth, for a global organisation. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lina Taher on (08) 6467 0628 or click 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.