A known industry leader in WA with one of the largest IT functions in Perth, our client is invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
In this exciting and new opportunity, you'll be working within an established team to work through initiatives such as API styling (GraphQL, REST), API Implementation (.NET Core, Java, Node), as well as API as-a-product.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Documentation, roadmaps, and security (API management, authentication, authorisation)
- Development of organisation's API strategy.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in software delivery
- Developing tools and strategies.
- Development and execution of technical change and transformation.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in software engineering with a deep understanding and a high level of experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and automation practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS .Net and Azure, C#, Public Cloud, PaaS, OAuth, GraphQL, API Management, Java, TypeScript.
- Strong analytical, investigative and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in working within an Agile delivery team methodology.
- Demonstrate diligence, detail-oriented, goal-centred; must be able to organise in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience with off-prem cloud atmospheres.
- Experience with modern API architectures / Microservice
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their Cloud Platform. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.