Is a global engineering company that provides diverse services within the resources sectors, offering a complete approach, from concept through to delivery and asset management
About the Role
We have an immediate requirement for a Planner / Scheduler to join our engineering client in Brisbane.
Performing various functions including estimating, planning and cost management, cost monitoring, and accurate and timely financial reporting whilst, liaising and developing relationships with key clients and building new relationships.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 5 years + Planning / scheduling experience within a project-engineering environment and will have a proven track record and extensive knowledge in Primavera P6.
Candidates will ideally have local market knowledge, be comfortable with interfacing and liaising with clients on project sites as well as demonstrate the ability to accurately measure and verify project progress, running planning meetings, and reporting including current versus baseline comparisons.
- A sound knowledge of construction sequences and activities
- Expertise in undertaking field walk-throughs to monitor the field progress i.e. not take at face value information they are being fed'
- Expertise in adjusting/handling the schedule inclusive of communicating with site supervisors/superintendent
- Capable of identifying and reporting schedule risks
- A strong ability to develop and manage a fully loaded detailed time schedule from design to commissioning inclusive of resources levelling, and critical path analysis
- The ability to accurately measure and verify project progress, running planning meetings, and reporting including current versus baseline comparisons
- Be an advanced user of Primavera P6 and Excel.
What's on Offer?
This is a permanent role based in Brisbane, for a global organisation with great potential for career progression. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.