Is a passionate and progressive company - one of the world's leading professional services companies operating on a global scale in sectors of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. They maintain strong development teams who are made up of some of the brightest individuals in the industry.
About the Role
This exciting new opportunity will see you undertaking a technical leadership role within the software development group, with a focus on .NET and API development. You will also be working with a broader team to ensure the high quality delivery of software, supporting the company's growth as a global organisation.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Contributing to development projects as a senior developer, producing quality maintainable solutions.
- Contributing to code reviews and to a learning culture within the team.
- Contributing to solution architecture and system designs.
- Providing technical leadership in the ownership and resolution of complex application problems to ensure the availability, integrity, performance and maintainability of production application systems.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- C# development skills, Web, ASP.NET, .Net Core
- Solid knowledge of design patterns & best practices
- TDD or BDD and a focus on quality
- Able to mentor other staff while driving the technical delivery of a project
- Solid knowledge of continuous integration tools/processes
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative engineering company and to be a hands-on Technical Lead with a focus on .NET and API development. You will be based in Brisbane offices where a nurturing environment fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.