One of WA's of the brightest IT functions in Perth, our client is invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and technological innovation. They are committed to promoting biodiversity and conservation to enrich people's lives.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint a Technical Support Officer who can hit the ground running ASAP for an ongoing contract!
This excellent opportunity exists for a Technical Support Officer to be a part of a dynamic team and will be key to providing Technical Support and performing Desktop / Laptop deployments.
Key focus areas will include:
- Provides desktop support across a variety of software and hardware technologies
- User administration
- Hardware and software deployment
- Vendor engagement
- Outage communications
- End-user training and other administration tasks
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a role within Technical Support
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments (AD, DNS, DHCP, DFS)
- Experience with end user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10 Enterprise (x64) (desktop, laptop, and tablet) set-up
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL methodology.
- Broad knowledge in the use of a wide range of software and hardware technologies including desktop, network, and cloud based systems
- Ability to work well in a team
- Availability to start work ASAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are required to hold Australian Citizenship or PR to perform this role, so please ONLY apply if you hold Australian Citizenship or PR.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices as Technical Support Officer, and to be a part of an operation to help shape their practice.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.