Is a passionate and progressive company who develop cloud-based technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients. They maintain a close-knit development team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in understanding that every business is unique, and helping them make the most out of their human capital.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Lead Developer to join the product development team and be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving and come up with innovative solutions. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and have the freedom to choose what to use when building new features.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
· Hands-on build of an AngularJS / Bootstrap / HTML5 front-end product · Combinations of feature-rich open-source UI components · Back-end build based on C# ASP.NET Web API and MS SQL Server
Above all else, we ideally want someone who has experience with a modern web stack in product development - we'll leave the specifics up to you! If you must ask however, the following skills and experience would be a great platform:
- AngularJS / Knockout / Backbone
- Enterprise level data-driven UI
- RESTful API development
- Web API / ServiceStack / NancyFX,
- Gulp / Grunt
- EntityFramework / NHibernate / Dapper
- MongoDB / RavenDB / DynamoDb or other NoSQL
- ElasticSearch / Lucene
- Azure or AWS Cloud / SaaS product development
- CoreLocation and CoreData
- Native Swift or Xamarin experience
- Please also add references to your GitHub, Stack Overflow or similar accounts, and list any open-source projects you have been involved with
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative technology company and to be a hands-on lead developer, reporting directly to the CTO. You will be based in West Perth offices where an Agile workplace fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.