About the Role
If you enjoyed playing with Lego or playing and building in the sand pit, then this may be your calling!
Yes we recruit people, but we recruit them to play a key part in designing and building communications networks and infrastructure, whether that be to help automate a mine site, a new rail line, or to ensure total connectivity between locations, near and afar.
If you find this interesting, and if you are impressed with technology innovation and the magnitude of humans creations' then why not talk to and have interesting discussions with like-minded clients and applicants all week long.
You will ensure that current relationships with leading and boutique clients are serviced and expanded by demonstrating professionalism, technical understanding of skills and projects, and integrity in all your dealings.
Your primary responsibility is to build relationships within the telecommunications industry by offering advice and opportunity to individuals that help them to reach their career and personal potential.
You will work on permanent and contract positions offering workforce solutions to clients involved primarily in resources, government and large infrastructure projects.
Due to the nature and professionalism of our clients, your attention to detail and overall quality of service is paramount, together with the ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholders throughout the process. Experience in Telecommunications or IT recruitment will be highly regarded, but not mandatory.
What's on Offer
To support and maximise your enjoyment, efficiency and success, Titan offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Warm desk of clients, jobs and candidates
- Experienced management and support team
- Latest CRM, ATS and online sourcing tools
- Extensive database of technical candidates and talent pools built over 19 years
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives
- First-hand support from our experienced senior management (although the ability to be autonomous is important)
We have a framework that will allow achievers to achieve and be rewarded via an attractive salary, share plan and competitive incentive package.
You will have more of a remit to help shape the business strategically and commercially, together with a modern, dynamic culture and working environment based at our new premises at London House along the Terrace:
- End of trip facility and gym on premises
- Stand-up desks, dual monitors, and modern office design
- State of the art coffee machine
- Concierge and lobby facilities
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger click "Apply" or call me for a confidential discussion,
Nigel Richards, General Manager on 0498 498 663