Our client have secured design and construct package on a major Lithium Expansion project in WA's south west. They required a Project Manager to manage safe construction and contractual performance of vendors and fabricators during the design build and commissioning of the plant.
- Demonstrated 10+ years Australian project management experience in the minerals and metals space.
- Demonstrated management of local fabrication of steel work and its timely site deliver and installation.
- Ability to find innovative solutions to project complication in order to keep the project schedule on track.
- Proven project management experience including the ability to manage project profit & loss and effective cost forecasting is essential.
- Values driven leadership to the workforce, engagement and the development and promotion of safety (Zero Harm)
- Building and maintaining of strong client relationships with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse performance and drive improvement.
- An ability to adapt to unexpected situations willingly and re-prioritise accordingly, including redirecting effort and resources.
- Our client may consider a Project Manager with more limited experience if they have extensive senior project engineering experience in design and construct of lithium, or similar process's such as copper, along with demonstrated client relationship management.
- Ideally B eng and / or PMP qualification.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including liaising with all levels of the organisation.
What's on Offer?
- 18 months project duration
- Work with industry leader in the current buzz mineral
- Excellent workplace culture, structure & team environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Mike Wylie on 6467 0607 or click 'Apply'
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy
placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad
range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, age, religion or ethnicity.