Is a passionate and progressive and well established WA company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Test Manager to join a highly dynamic team and be involved in all aspects of the software development life cycle, spearhead complex problem solving and come up with innovative solutions. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and have the freedom to choose what to use when building new features.
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Provide leadership, establish technical vision and be the voice of the Test Team
- Cultivate operational excellence of testing through gathering and analysing metrics and reporting through to Senior Management
- Create and maintain all testing documentation
- Drive all aspects of the Testing process, while collaborating with the Project Management Office and relevant Development streams
- Plan, organize, monitor, and oversee of all Testing phases
- Oversee all testing actions and deliverables
- Build collaborative relationships between teams.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Certified ISTQB Advanced Test Manager or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years testing experience
- Minimum 2 years in Senior Test Management
- Demonstrated experience in Senior Test Management
- Demonstrated experience in staff management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to develop processes, tools and frameworks
- Experience in developing a short, medium and long-term strategy for continual improvement of testing operations
- Proven capabilities in managing all functional and non-functional test phases
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Extensive experience with a variety of automation and performance testing approaches and tools
- Experience in managing testing user interfaces for client-server applications in web browsers, mobile apps and/or embedded devices
- Capable of working with hybrid cross-functional project teams
- Experience delivering test automation for mobile devices
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative technology company and to be a hands-on Test Manager, reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will be based in a nurturing and supportive office where an Agile workplace fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.