Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Transport solutions.
About the Role
Based in in their Brisbane you will be an integral part of the Transport Group, reporting directly to the Australasian Infrastructure Leader.
You will be responsible for managing various quantity surveying functions including estimating, planning and cost management, cost monitoring, and accurate and timely financial reporting whilst.
The role is responsible for the following:
- Assisting in commercial meetings where required
- Prepare Contract variations and adhoc claims
- Future projections for Contract variations
- Quantity surveying including cost planning and pricing of estimates
- Communicating with all relevant departments to ensure the projects are progressing smoothly and that all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting the project team with creating the contract documentation and guiding them through the process
- Liaising with external legal advisors, project control and finance teams
- Bachelor of Quantity Surveying and affiliations to RICS or AIQS
- Ideally you will possess a minimum of 10 years' experience
- Roads and Infrastructure experience would be preferable
- Collaborative approach and proven relationship builder
- Value driven - Passionate, ethical, quality focused
- Have the desire to progress and challenge yourself
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital