Our client is an Australian engineering company that provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Senior Engineer- Maintenance with an OIL & Gas background for a 4-6 month contract with possible extension, position based in Perth, WA. You will carry out maintenance engineering to support projects for our client on a 9 days/fortnightly roaster.
- Review existing maintenance strategy, update/develop maintenance strategy as applicable for the project equipment
- Create/change/delete master data requests including PRT's/task lists/functional locations/strategies/packages etc. in SAP
- Identify the commissioning and operational spare parts and cataloguing materials.
- Support strategy optimization
- Work collaboratively with teams and key stakeholders
- Drive adherence to business systems and processes
Suitable candidates will ideally have the following experience:
- Must have detailed understanding of Mechanical/ Electrical / Instrument Plant Maintenance in Oil & Gas/heavy industrial environment;
- Experience in the development of Asset Hierarchy, maintenance plans, items & task lists;
- OIL & Gas experience preferable,
- Must have a strong maintenance or engineering background with asset management focus;
- Results driven, with the ability to interpret drawings & transpose into maintenance build whilst analyzing legacy data;
- Review & confirm data conformance to master data standards;
- Engineering with 7+ years' experience in maintenance Build roles
- Sound understanding of integration with other SAP modules including finance, procurement & Inventory Management
- Must have a strong awareness of reliability principles including maintenance strategy development & optimization
- Must have SAP Master Data Experience
What's on Offer?
- 4-6 month role
- Great rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on (08) 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest Engineering jobs and Technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.