Senior RF Communications Engineers
|Job Title:||Senior RF Communications Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Edwin Foo|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2018 11:10|
A diversified professional services, construction and maintenance specialist organisation delivering to high-profile clients across multiple industry sectors and geographies here in WA and abroad.
With a surge in demand for telecommunications experience in Radio Communications Systems and RF Networks, contracting roles are increasing and the demand for resources is tightening.
About the Role
We currently have multiple vacancies within the WA technology practice specialising in Telecommunications, Mining, Rail and Project Engineering.
To be considered, applicants must showcase the following experience and skills:
• Demonstrated career in and experience with Radio Communications systems analysis, design and implementation
• Digital Radio Networks / TETRA / UHF / DMR / VMR Systems experience
• Radio network project lifecycle experience, including design and deployment
• Radio propagation theory and RF surveying
• Wireless networks including Mobile Broadband (LTE), WIFI and WIMAX
• Experience in Network Optimisation (RF parameter and features)
• Project management of consulting and engineering projects
• Support of network operators in the migration from conventional to modern telecommunications
• Experience working in systems design, back haul, towers, power, IP, and transmission to support the communications network
• Front-end design experience preferred
• Degree qualified (Radio Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent)
What's on Offer
Multiple long-term 6 month roll-on contract assignments to work with high-profile clients. This will incorporate some of the largest telecommunications, mining and infrastructure networks in Western Australia
These positions form part of a strong telecommunications engineering team who have built a wealth of knowledge and a highly-regarded reputation in providing traditional engineering systems designs and solutions.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Edwin Foo on 08 6467 0678 or by clicking on 'Apply Now'. You must have full and unrestricted working rights for Australia to be considered for this position.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's