A leading agency who are the primary supplier of transportation services in Western Australia. They actively support, maintain and coordinate smart, integrated and optimised investments. Also manage funds to meet requirements, and advise Government on transport arrangements.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint a Service Desk Analyst / Support who can hit the ground running ASAP!
As a Service Desk Analyst you will provide front line support to internal users and be the first point of contact for all IT related inquiries. Other duties will include the management of IT assets as well as developing knowledge documents to be used by internal users.
Key focus areas will include:
- Provides desktop support across a variety of applications
- User administration
- Hardware and software deployment
- Vendor engagement
- Outage communications
- End-user training and other administration tasks
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a Service Desk Help Desk or Desktop Support role, working in a Microsoft environment.
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Proven ability to work in partnership with users
- Proven ability to establish relationships and anticipate user's needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to establish networks and effectively communicate.
- Demonstrated ability working with IT best practice based on ITIL
- Experience in a similar role
- Ability to start work ASAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You are required to hold Australian Citizenship or PR to perform this role, so please ONLY apply if you hold Australian Citizenship or PR.
What's on Offer
Based in offices within the heart of Perth CBD you will play a key role preparing, maintaining and delivering the IT division's plan in the structure and future of the business, as there are opportunities for further scope and role development.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.