They design, manufacture, commission and service custom built process plant and systems to all related process industries.
About the Role
- You will be developing and growing the client base for the Resources Business Unit and meeting sales targets
- You will develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Preparation of technical and commercial bid evaluations and clarification responses to meet client needs
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Preparation of cost estimates in line with the companies technical and commercial requirements
- Use and maintenance of the companies contract quotation databases and quote management systems
- At least three years of professional experience in Business Development in the mining or mineral processing industries
- A strong network of existing clients within EPC companies and mining end users
- Proven experience in filtration and/or de-watering capital equipment sales.
- Experience with related technologies such as thickeners, flotation, vibrating screens and detailed knowledge of the wet beneficiation of iron ore, Alumina, copper, nickel processing knowledge is highly regarded
- Alternatively, a background in consumable sales to the mining mineral process industries such as flocculent, pumps, valves, conveyors may be considered
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is highly regarded
What's on Offer?
Good base salary with obtainable bonus structure.
Progressive company with great values and culture
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 , apply now
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.