Our client is an Australian engineering company that provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
About the Role
A Document Controller candidate with 5 to 7 years' experience, Vendor Data only.
- Key Criteria
- Document Controller Level
- Experience in LNG, Oil and Gas,
- Issue documents and drawings and updates the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, and vendor deliverables
- Co-ordinate doc control duties, tracking, reporting on dc. Review procedures if improvements can be made to productivity, process,
- Encompass knowledge and doc control systems (desired but not essential)
- Possess good knowledge in document control and management processes and standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organised,
- Systematic and able to work under pressure
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Answers queries from disciplines, client and vendors relative to document control, attends meetings with project team
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work.
- Make decisions, take direction, communicate and perform work / duties required.
- Experience with workshare support services and programs with international countries
What's on Offer?
- 6 to12 month contract
- Great hourly Rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.