A known industry leader in WA with one of the largest IT functions in Perth, our client is invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
Reporting to the practice lead, as a Software Engineer you will form part of a specialist team to help migrate a portfolio of existing applications to a world class Cloud Native Platform.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Use hands on coding and pairing to support the Cloud Migration Team.
- Refactoring and reengineering of existing applications and data.
- Develop your technical leadership skills by consulting, assisting, and coaching teams.
- Evaluate technical risk and make swift decisions on scheduled and team-agreed timelines.
- Strong understanding of factors affecting performance, security, and manageability of applications.
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of applications.
- Ensure software projects meet deadlines and are aligned with the operational plan.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in software engineering with a deep understanding and high-level experience in DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public Cloud, PaaS, OAuth, GraphQL, API Management, C#, Java, TypeScript and more.
- Strong knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices including Jasmine and Protractor.
- Strong analytical, investigative and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in working within an Agile delivery team methodology.
- Demonstrate diligence, detail-oriented, goal-centred; must be able to organise in order to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Platforms as a Service Providers (Azure App Service, Cloud Foundry, Elastic Beanstalk)
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their Cloud Platform. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.