Software Developer : C# .Net
|Job Title:||Software Developer : C# .Net|
|Contact Name:||Miles Murray|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2018 13:31|
A known industry leader in WA with one of the largest IT functions in Perth, our client is invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
In this exciting and new opportunity, you'll be working within an established team to work through initiatives such as streamlining software delivery and engineering approaches in the company using tools that will have you stepping beyond CI/CD!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
• Actively contribute to the team direction
• Contribute to system designs and principles
• Develop and deliver new features within team sprints
• Ensuring that the product is quality
• Support and help other developers succeed by using the tool.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Software Development skills in C# including .Net Frameworks and .Net Core
• Commercial experience in software engineering with a deep understanding and a high level of experience with CI/CD, DevOps, and automation practices.
• Proficiency in working within an Agile delivery team methodology.
• Strong analytical, investigative and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrate diligence, detail-oriented, goal-centred; must be able to organise in order to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their Cloud Platform. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's