One of WA's of the brightest IT functions in Perth, our client is invested and committed to promoting environmental awareness, health, and bio conservation to enrich people's lives.
About the Role
You will be a big part of a small team and key to the support, maintenance and upgrades of core applications and database servers.
In the role, you will be expected to handle support calls from technical clients and end users as well as undertake development and maintenance tasks on provided applications and databases.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
• Elements of software and application development
• Testing, debugging and modifying program modules
• Graphic models and data models
• Application development, integration and maintenance services
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of Python, Django, Java and PHP
- Understanding of PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle databases : SQL
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows server environments
- Experience in a diverse corporate environment
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a project to help shape their practice.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.