A high-performance enterprise-class cloud-based SaaS platform! Our client is invested and committed to adopting new ideas in the retail sector; transforming consumer engagement technology through digital advertising systems, digital signage solutions, and online advertising content.
About the Role
Reporting to the practice lead, as a DevOps Engineer you will form part of a specialist team to help set up and maintain an in-house AWS environment!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Actual set up and maintenance of AWS environment, not just the inherited maintenance or management of an existing AWS environment.
- Design and improve scaling of our AWS infrastructure.
- Write scripts to automate manual deployment tasks.
- Lead and develop best practices for managing and designing infrastructure.
- Effectively lead the DevOps development.
- Part Customer Facing Role Effective and decisive customer communication, including support, Q&A sessions, etc.
- Ensure the quality and maintainability of applications.
- Ensure software projects meet deadlines and are aligned with the operational plan.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Commercial experience in software engineering with a deep understanding and high-level experience in DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of Unix Systems Administration.
- Strong knowledge of AWS Services.
- Experience in Ansible.
- Experience in CI/CD practices.
- Strong analytical, investigative and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate diligence, detail-oriented, goal-centred; must be able to organise in order to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for you to join an innovative technology practice, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their DevOps expansion! You will be based in the heart of their Perth CBD workplace where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.