One of Australia's leading Oil and Gas companies; progressive and well established in WA as a company committed to developing technology to increase energy efficiency for their customers and clients.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for an immediately available Business Analyst to operate within a highly dynamic team. Pivotal to the success of this role is the ability to understand the client's functional requirements and translate these into a practical solutions that can be actioned by technical experts. Ideally, they are looking for a functional Business Analyst with knowledge and desire to understand, implement and manage the technical side of the functional design, this includes a high-level understanding, or desire to learn, of database structures and API's
Some key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Conducting client workshops with the purpose of defining As-Is and To-Be business processes, identifying process gaps and designing a best fit solution for applicable systems
- Able to review and analyse client requirements.
- Able to provide solutions which are in line with the existing system functionality.
- Technical specifications & documentation
- Liaising with development and test teams to provide sound business functionality which is aligned with the customer requirements
- Working closely with clients to ensure smooth professional delivery of systems
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the confidence to liaise with a variety of client personnel
- Proven track record of providing strong, client-focused systems analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of and involvement in the software development lifecycle
- Experience in Oil & Gas or Resources industries
- Experience working on projects using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- A strong business analyst track record, although junior business analysts that show a lot of potential will be considered
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join a World-recognised Oil and Gas company and to be a hands-on Business Analyst. Competitive rates and iconic CBD location!
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.