A global mining and resources company who provide their customers and clients with a wide range of consulting and advisory services, and deep technical expertise across multiple projects, known for their inventive approach, technology and teaming in the delivery of superior results.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation have a job opening for a Junior Web Developer with a principal focus on specification, development, and maintenance of project workflow applications and web based software. This job has been created due to an exciting program of work within the IT sector of the company.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Develop and configure web applications and interfaces
- Develop and configure integration between systems
- Ensure that contractual system requirements and service levels are met
- General project systems and applications support
- Development of web application user interfaces for data collection and distribution
- Maintain Jira project environment (office and site deployment)
- Development and delivery of PowerBI reports
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years and current experience on web application and services development.
- Experience in report development and delivery using current dashboard/reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, BO) is valuable
- Experience in Technology and Web Application based delivery in Mining and/or Resources is valuable
Technology stack capabilities to include experience in:
- C#, MVC, HTML and CSS
- Excel / VBA
- SQL Server, SSRS
Bonus point for:
- Experience in Web Jobs
- Azure Functions a big advantage
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Junior Web Developer to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on email@example.com or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.