About the Role
Reporting to the Contracts and Procurement Manager the Contracts Engineer will be central to negotiations with contractors and suppliers to secure the most cost effective solutions for the project delivery and will identify and act on opportunities to streamline and improve processes
- Minimum 5+ years' recent experience on major projects in the resources sector
- You will be able to establish and maintain strong supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Diploma / Bachelor qualifications in a related discipline is a definite advantage
What's on Offer?
- Work with a highly experienced management team
- Long term contract
- Market rates, CBD location
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steve Andrews on (08) 6467 0638 or click Apply'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.