Our client is an Australian engineering company that provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
- Continuously review and analyses various document expediting reports and supplier document registers to identify outstanding document deliverables Pro-actively expedite suppliers for the delivery of all outstanding documents.
- Update and run document expediting related reports.
- Review and understand the interfaces between the various types of documents and then submit meaningful reports to both Project and supplier personnel.
- Experience with Jira highly desirable
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3+ Years work experience as a Project Document Expediter Required.
- Microsoft Office Skills including intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team. Must have a high energy level and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to easily adjust to changes in a very dynamic work environment.
What's on Offer?
- 6 Month contract, with potential for extension
- Very competitive hourly rate
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.