With major mining projects currently in the works, we are experiencing a high demand for Electrical Engineers at all levels, on Greenfield projects with permanent and long-term contracts available. We have options within owner operator teams and EPCM's, either scoping projects or detailed engineering and design.
About the role
- You will be producing design documentation of electrical deliverables for greenfield mining, including electrical equipment lists, load lists, calculations and cable schedules, datasheets, specifications, scopes of work and technical bid evaluations.
- Manage multiple engineering packages simultaneously.
- Check electrical design drawings produced by designers (schematics, terminations) and also those submitted in vendors packages
- Mark up drawings and documents - keep track of significant design changes.
- Collaborate with vendors and understand the interfaces between different electrical, instrumentation and mechanical packages (Crushers, conveyors, apron feeders, stackers, reclaimers etc).
- Ensuring that documentation and designs comply with statutory compliance with Dept. of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety requirements and Australian standards.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 4 - 10 years experience in mining or materials handling, working on
- Electrical degree
- Available asap
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an Equal Employment Opportunity advocate and we encourage applications from all.