Our client is a respectable multi-disciplined project group which is well positioned and networked in WA's mining sector.
As part of their entrepreneurial culture and their strategy map, they are looking to develop their automation and controls capability.
About the Role
Responsibility for analysing client requirements, specifying, designing, developing, testing, documentation, installation and commissioning.
Lead projects, taking responsibility for technical deliverables and site implementation.
- Bachelor degree in electrical, mechatronics or control systems.
- Demonstrated technical and commercial expertise in various process control platforms (Schneider, Rockwell, GE)
- Mining or heavy industrial experience.
- A desire and ability to build a team.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to work on state-of-the-art technologies, applying modern and unique automation concepts within an open and inclusive team environment.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Clayton Duncan on (08) 6467 0661 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.