About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Radio Communications Technician to undertake the following activities
- Installation of associated repeater equipment, solar panels, racking, diplexers, DC distribution and internal wiring as required;
- Install and de-install marine and land mobile radio transceivers and associated devices into a wide range of the Customers premises, vessels & vehicles as directed;
- Install and de-install land mobile radio transceivers and associated devices into designated Local Government and privately-owned premises & vehicles.
- Conduct technical tests & routine maintenance checks in accordance with the Customers Radio Communications standards and procedures on the Customers fixed, mobile and portable radio equipment in the field and/or workshop;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair two-way radio and associated electronic devices in the workshop or on site;
- Carry out software and firmware upgrades on radio transceivers
- Test, commission and document in accordance with the Customers Radio Communications standards and procedures.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation. Offering an admirable remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.