Our client is a well-regarded engineering & project delivery consultant that provides specialised services across generation, transmission & distribution. They service sectors including; Power Utilities, Local Government Authorities, Land Developers, Mining, Construction.
About the Role
Their Brisbane team is currently engaged in diverse transmission tower and telecommunication tower projects and they require a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer with 7 plus years' experience to join the team.
Previous experience in the design and analysis of transmission towers & telecommunications structures required.
You will be working in a team of Engineers and Design Drafters to deliver projects. Other duties will involve; technical reporting, attending meetings with stake-holders, performing site visits and assisting with tender documentation.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 7 years + experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience working in a consultant environment.
- Preferable to hold CPEng and RPEQ status
- Experience in the design and analysis of transmission towers OR telecommunications structures required
- Experience in relevant structural analysis and design packages
- Able to liaise with stake-holders and coordinate with other disciplines
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Strong reporting skills & able to work independently
What's on offer?
- Permanent staff position and strong pipeline of work
- Brisbane CBD location
- Competitive salary package
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550 or click 'Apply Now'.