About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Field Communications Technician to work on complex installations and services with high degree of independence. The Communications Technician is to manage the site installation or fault restoration and be proactively resolving situational problems across a range of Communication services. You will have high level knowledge of core services and technologies and associated Telecommunications systems.
This is a city based role and will also require remote site travel.
- Installation, commissioning & fault diagnostics of fixed and stabilised VSAT Antenna Systems.
- Commissioning & fault diagnosis of single & multiple carrier services.
- Installation, configuration and commissioning of LAN infrastructure on site, including laying/terminating/testing twisted pair, coax and fiber cables.
- Customer relations; meet with customers in the position of subject matter expert to support Sales department.
- Skilled Electrical installation of infrastructure including rack, junction boxes, cables (coax, Ethernet, fiber, signal & electrical) including termination of all connectors.
- Effective communication & documentation to line manager, Project manager (external & internal) and client stakeholders.
- Logical and structured problem-solving abilities in a pressured environment with information constraints.
- Knowledge and experience of oil & gas or mining industry would be a bonus.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation. Offering an admirable remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.