An Australian engineering company provides project delivery and consulting services to the resources and energy sectors, and complex process industries.
The Application/Data Architect will form part of a Digitisation Team and be accountable for the timely and successful development of application and data architecture-related artefacts. The role oversees all projects in the Digitisation scope, providing guidance and input into the design and integration of systems.
Technical proficiency, specifically demonstrated ability to/expertise in
- Application and data architecture delivery, with at least 6 years' experience
- Relate business objectives with IT strategy and diverse technology trends
- Application architecture processes and methodologies
- Solid understanding of IT/OT and IIoT environments project governance
Analytical ability, specifically demonstrated ability to:
- Resolve complex technical issues using a range of problem-solving techniques
- Think at varying levels, from the conceptual to in-depth detail
- Analyse complex and/or disparate inputs such as data, stakeholder perspectives, constraints, trade-offs etc. to synthesise insights and recommendations.
Interpersonal and self-management skills, specifically demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate, influence and collaborate with diverse stakeholders and team members to achieve desired outcomes
- Cultivate relationships across the business
- Navigate ambiguity
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline
- Experience with Business Process Management
- Experience with architectural methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work flexible hours
- This role is suitable for a candidate with 6+ years of relevant work experience
What's on Offer
- Immediate start pending Client approval
- 12 month contract duration
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.