They are leading government agency who supports numerous and diverse departments providing maintenance and development for new strategies in many areas of Western Australia.
About the Role
This role will act as a point of contact and escalation for IT incidents and service requests, manage major incident calls and drive subsequent root cause analysis.
- Manage the processing of incoming service desk requests to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues;
- Manage the processing of incidents and changes to the IT system's production environments.
- Ensure the Department's information security management controls for service operation are upheld at all times; and
- Review and improve existing IT service operation based processes and management reporting.
- Have a strong operational IT background in an IT service desk environment as well as extensive experience in IT service desk processes implementation and management.
- Demonstrated experience in the management and reporting of service desk requests, incidents and changes.
- Leadership quality with customer service focus, diligent with excellent organisational skills as well as willingness to provide the best service to their client base.
- Well-developed written communication skills, including the development of key documents to support the IT service operation processes (e.g. user guides, technical instructions, web content, incident alerts and notifications).
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of an exciting organisation working on some exciting projects. This is a long term contract position located in Perth.
For more information or a confidential discussion please click 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.