Is a passionate and progressive and well established Australian company who develop technology to increase efficiency, improve convenience, and produce greater value for their customers and clients.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented Business Analyst to join their highly dynamic team and be involved in all aspects of the ongoing business workshops, gauging new initiatives for business value, spearheading complex problems and come up with innovative solutions.
This position requires your strong communication skills to engage with team members at all levels of the organisation. You will facilitate workshops with stakeholders that will gather information on impacts of business requirements to gain consensus. These facilitation skills will enable you to meet organisational priorities and objectives.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years working experience as a Business Analyst
- Cutting-edge facilitation and presentation skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and time management skills
- Willingness to undertake any assigned project activities required to ensure the success of the project
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Ability to analyse business processes and understand IT concepts
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in Business & Stakeholder Requirements is highly desirable
- Experience in Oracle e-Business Suite, APEX or SAP is highly desirable
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join an innovative company and to be a hands-on Business Analyst, reporting directly to the Project Manager. You will be based in a nurturing and supportive office where a flexible Agile workplace fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.