The Environmental Advisor position is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated environmental scientist to take ownership in a client team role in a rapidly growing organisation, with multiple projects on the horizon.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a Greenfields mining venture at the early stages of development.
Reporting to Project Manager, your primary accountability will be:
- To implement and ensure compliance with the Project Construction Environmental Management Plan and procedures on site.
- To manage the environmental aspects of all ground disturbance on site, ensure compliance with project requirements and liaise with contractors on all ground disturbance requirements.
- Maintenance of all necessary documentation and records to demonstrate compliance at all times.
- Manage compliance with licences, permits, landholder agreements,
- Liaise with all contractors on site environmental requirements.
- Conduct site audits and inspections related to environmental management.
- Deliver environmental inductions and training.
- Respond to environmental incidents and conduct incident investigations on site.
- Ensure all records and documentation is maintained and in an auditable state at all times.
- Other tasks as directed by the Project Manager.
- 3+ years post graduate experience.
- Minimum 2 years in primarily site based roles
- Degree Qualified Environmental science or similar
- Construction experience in EPCM type projects Greenfield project experience will be well regarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Mike Wylie on (08) 6467 0607 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.