Our Client is an international organisation and provider of professional services to the energy and resources sector and is managing some of the world's leading projects. It's highly valued workforce is offered challenging opportunities both locally and internationally.
Senior Instrumental Designer
- Shall be an experienced Senior Designer with a relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma) in the Instrumentation Field.
- Min 8 years' experience in Instrumentation, 5 of which would be in an Offshore/Onshore orientated Oil and Gas environment.
- Applicant will be proficient in at least one (but preferably all) of the following CAD systems:- AutoCad and or MicroStation
- Applicant will have a sound knowledge of instrument drawing office produced deliverables.
- SPI - Intools database is essential
What's on Offer
- 6 month contract with view of extensions
- 9 day fortnight
- Start date in early November
- Perth based role
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Nichola Jones on (08) 6467 0659 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.