Our client is an Engineering consultancy that has a strong track record delivering outstanding solutions for projects globally. They operate across the transportation, urban development and traffic engineering. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
Their growing Hobart office requires a Principal Flood & Drainage Engineer with a proven background in the in the Australian consulting Engineering market.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong technical competency and need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 12 years + experience as a Civil Engineer with proven experience in flooding and drainage
- Expertise in hydrological and hydraulic modelling
- General civil drainage analysis and design experience
- Strong design and project management skills
- 1D & 2D flood modelling software, TUFLOW, HEC-RAS, MUSIC
- Water Balance Modelling
- Good understanding of state/local government guidelines & state authority road standards
- Excellent communication skills and the ability successfully lead a team of Engineers, Designers & Drafters
What's on Offer?
Fancy a Sea Change? Time to leave the hustle and bustle of the big cities behind? Want outstanding work-life balance?
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential.
This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive access to personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.