A multi-facility, post-secondary, technical education provider of WA. Our client is invested and committed to nurturing the participation, productivity and aspirations of their students, and strengthening their industry and community.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint an Applications Administrator / Team Leader who can hit the ground running ASAP for an ongoing contract; someone with team coordination experience; someone that can lead staff to complete applications deployment and testing to achieve productive outcomes, in an educational environment.
Key focus areas will include:
- Applies and maintains specific security controls as required by organisational policy and local risk assessments.
- Takes action to respond to security breaches in line with security policy and records the incidents and action taken.
- Maintains knowledge of specific specialisms, providing detailed advice regarding their application and executes specialised tasks including coordinating contemporary software design and development.
- Reviews requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions. Designs test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks associated with own work.
- Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
We need an Applications Administrator with experience working in a complex environment and able to investigate new requirements and requests for delivery areas.
- Autodesk Building Design Suite
- Autodesk Content creation suite
- Adobe Creative Cloud (PC and Mac)
- Microsoft Office (and ancillaries like project, Visio) (PC and Mac)
- Microsoft Visual Studio (PC)
- Apple iWorks & iLife suites (Mac)
- Apple Logic Pro (Mac)
- Avid Pro tools & Media composer (PC and Mac)
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Management and support to Windows 7, Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, ChromeOS
- Mac deployment, Mac application packaging, Mac preference management
- Software deployment & preference management experience
- Development & Automation experience (DevOps) in PowerShell and Unix languages (Bash, Python)
- Advanced level documentation skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Firewall and content filtering experience
- Networking experience or relevant certifications
You are required to hold Australian Citizenship or PR to perform this role, so please ONLY apply if you hold Australian Citizenship or PR.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Applications Administrator to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices and to be a part of an operation to help shape their practice.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.