About the Client
We are working closely with a regarded engineering & project delivery consultant. They have a successful track record delivering projects across the resources, transportation, industrial, environmental and public sector and continue to exceed the expectations of their clients.
Their Perth office is currently working on a range of mining and resource projects and they require a Civil Engineer ( 3 - 8 years experience) to join the team. This will be an initial 12 month contract. A strong Civil Engineering design background is required.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Civil Engineer with formal civil engineering university qualifications.
- Experience in the technical civil engineering design of roads, earthworks, drainage & water supply for mining and resource projects
- Good understanding of relevant industry guidelines
- Able to liaise with other disciplines
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Excellent team skills
What's on offer?
- 12 month contract
- Perth CBD based
- Strong pipeline of work
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click Apply Now'.