A high-performance enterprise-class cloud-based PaaS! Our client is invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, as a DevOps Engineer you will form part of a specialist team responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the Cloud Native Platform.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Design and implementation of components used to enable continuous delivery on the cloud native platform.
- Strong engagement with CNP engineers & development teams to identify and collaborate.
- .Net Development to build & extend our API layer.
- Shared ownership of key systems, ensuring system health.
- Monitoring & management of incoming alerts to ensure SLAs are met.
- Widespread promotion of CNP solutions & processes through communication channels
- Sharing knowledge & experience across both CNP and software delivery teams
- Responding to, validating and prioritising incidents escalated to CNP.
- Document, update and adhere all standard operating procedures as required.
- Carry out changes to systems as required, during business hours and after hours.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Very high degree of technical competency this is a hands on role!
- Experience with automation of application deployments
- Experience with continuous deployment technologies (e.g. Git/Stash, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Nexus, or equivalents)
- Experience of working directly with a software development team
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, PaaS, IaaS).
- Demonstrable ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Knowledge of multiple Web Servers (e.g. Nginx, IIS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS).
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions.
- Ability to work within a team and individually to achieve targets.
- Excellent customer service ethic and focus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Can do attitude.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for a DevOps Engineer to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their Cloud Platform. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.