Exploration and development company that is currently concentrating its efforts on its two rare earths projects in Western Australia.
- Effectively manage procurement and contract administration requirements depending on project needs or as required by the Project Director
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Supplier negotiations on price, supply and delivery
- Manage requisitioning and receipting of goods
- Develop and maintain a supplier and material database
- Research alternative supplier options for new purchasing lines
- Material forecasting and procurement analysis
- Understand and contribute toward Continuous Improvement, and comply with the Client's operating systems and procedures
- Adopt safe working practices at all times in accordance with OHS and Environmental policies and procedures
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, and specific to mining projects
- Qualifications in a related discipline
- Experience in the administration of contractual issues
- Computer Literacy - MS Office
- Exposure to PRONTO software desirable
- Effective communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer?
- Prime CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
- Permanent position
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Find the latest engineering jobs and technology jobs at www.titanrecruitment.com.au
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.