A fast growing and actively disruptive, start-up who provide a high-functioning event ticketing platform that empowers end-users with their own simple, robust ticketing system, modern analytic tools and support.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and hands-on technical Senior Full Stack Developer to join the expanding Product Development Team; be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, spearhead complex problem solving; come up with innovative solutions.
You will be hands-on with cutting edge technologies and have the freedom to choose new technologies to bring to the table when building new features!
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Development of new application features, API integrations, enhanced mobile support, and beautiful analytics dashboards.
- Test and fix bugs, refactor or rewrite existing code and expand our test framework.
- Helping to automate and scale our platform on AWS.
- Be the driver for future enhancements, and scoping and estimating future work
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in a development role
- PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Vue.js
- RESTful APIs via JSON
Bonus Points for:
- AWS, Heroku, Digitial Ocean or another PaaS
- Front End Testing
- A keen eye for UX / UI
- Bootstrap, Foundation or ElementUI
- Webpack, NPM or Yarn
What's on Offer
This role presents an excellent opportunity for you to join a disruptive and innovative start-up technology company and to be a hands-on lead developer. You will be based in West Perth offices where a unique workplace fosters innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.