About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a Communications Technician (FIFO) to work on complex installations and services with high degree of independence. The person will have relevant trade qualifications in Radio Communications and / or Electronics, Cabling (copper and fibre) with strong experience in the installation, maintenance and repair of the following areas:
- Data radio networks, but also including Scada, telemetry, satellite and data systems.
- Deployment and repair of cabling (fibre optic and copper).
- Mobile radio voice radio networks.
- Experience in bench repair to component level and alignment of all types of commercial radio equipment and communications equipment.
- Deployment and maintenance support of CCTV Systems.
- Installation, commissioning and documentation associated with Communication projects.
- Experience working with Power, Broadcast TV, Radio, Public Address and video systems.
- Mining and FIFO experience would be desirable
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation. Offering an admirable remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'. I can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.