A telecommunications and content solutions provider, delivering premium entertainment and communication services and connecting users to the world. With operations across the APAC region our clients' experience solutions drive engagement and additional revenue opportunities for our clients.
About the Role
This prestigious organisation have a job opening for a QA Officer / Tester with a principal focus on being the go-to subject matter expert and key adviser to our Operations team on all things file quality/compliance and will ensure the efficient and timely delivery of jobs.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Be responsible for implementing the software development test strategy
- Reviewing user stories and ensuring that the test criteria is clear
- Identifying test requirements, mapping test case plans and designing test coverage plans
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Ensure quality expectations are met while verifying and fixing defects
- Engage with stakeholders and engage in gathering requirements to ensure that a functional solution is delivered.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience with Information Technology
- Experience in conducting product testing in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with instrumentation, scientific testing methods and controls
- Experience with data collection, storage, manipulation and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent report writing and MS office skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Please note, sponsorship cannot be offered with this role. Please only apply if you have full working rights in Australia.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an QA Officer / Tester to join one of WA's most innovative telecommunications and content solutions providers, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.