About the role
This role will see you working as part of a successful team of engineers across controls, ICT and IT&T in a operations and maintenance environment with small to large projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Logic testing
- Commissioning (mainly in Perth)
- Managed vendor ticket support
- Administration of information, drawing files and revisions
- Programming of SCADA/HMI
- Responsible for projects on time and budget
- Communication and interaction skills
- Familiar with Citect or PowerOn Fusion/Advantage
- Knowledge of Protocols and RTU's (advantageous)
What's on offer
Flat structure, autonomy and a team of SME's.
Work on projects from start to finish.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on (08) 6467 0691 or click Apply Now.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.