About the Role
We are looking for an IT Services Coordinator to commence as soon as possible. You will be working within the mining industry on an initial 12-month contract.
The role will be Perth based however, site visits of no longer than a week, will be required on occasion. This role will be 40 hours per week when in Perth.
- Well versed in the set up and use of project delivery systems on construction sites, including use of any intelligent systems used in a site context for:
- Cost Control (progress claim assessment/verification)
- Scheduling / planning (progress measurement)
- Processing of inspection and test records
- Construction management
- Contractor claims / invoice processing
- Document control
- Goods receipting / issuing
- Personnel qualifications, tickets and competencies tracking
- Commissioning and completions
- Electronic Permits and isolations
- Intelligent 3D models used for visualisation of any of the above information
- Use of mobile tablets as a field data collection/entry tool
- Use of large indoor (65) touch screen displays to assist with constructability or hazard analysis of tasks to be started at site
- Previous experience as a system admin for any of the above listed systems types
- Large resource project (e.g. LNG plants) site experience, or in roles strongly interacting with such site, will be well regarded.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation. Offering an excellent remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Edwin Foo by clicking 'Apply Now'. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.