A progressive and well-established WA company invested and committed in testing and adopting new ideas, collaborating more effectively, and significantly boosting technology investment to become more agile and responsive to customer needs.
About the Role
This large and prestigious organisation have a job opening for a Delivery Lead with a principal focus on co-ordinating delivery of customer outcomes and effective management of technology-focused change in an Agile background. This job has been created due to an exciting program of work within the IT sector of the company.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Establishing and managing relationships with both peers and senior executives.
- Driving the execution of key activities within agreed timeframes and at a high level of quality.
- Informing the most appropriate delivery methodology and directing colleagues
- Managing threats to the delivery of initiatives.
- Facilitating, escalating & monitoring the necessary remedial & recovery actions.
- Adherence to Delivery processes, reporting frameworks and practice.
- Contributing to the ongoing enhancement of Delivery processes & methodologies.
- Ensuring a culture of quality and focus on Delivery
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- High level experience in a delivery environment
- Experience in dealing with the complexity of directing large scale initiatives.
- Excellent organising and planning skills with the ability to coordinate/manage
- Ability to coordinate multi-disciplined activities; organise workloads in a structured and logical way; and stick to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated expertise in establishing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders in a large and diverse organisation.
- Strong analytical & tactical delivery skills directed at exceeding expectations.
- Enterprise Agility experience.
- Experience in interaction at executive level management.
What's on Offer
This opportunity is an excellent chance for an Delivery Lead to join one of WA's most innovative technology practices, and to be a part of a future project to help shape their company. You will be based in the heart of Perth CBD state-of-the-art agile workplace offices where innovation, collaboration, motivation and passion to achieve results are encouraged and rewarded.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.