A branch of WA Government undertaking a program of major reform to create a more efficient, collaborative and high-performing public sector that delivers better services to the community.
About the Role
As a Drupal 8 strong Web Developer you will form part of a specialist team, responsible for providing & improving key services to develop and support the growth of the department.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Producing custom templates
- Using hooks for core customisations (highly desirable)
- Developing custom modules (highly desirable)
- Importing and exporting configurations
- Extensive knowledge of general development, DevOps, and Continuous Integration & Deployment practices, including:
- Working in a team development environment following structured (ITIL) deployment practises
- Version control (Git), including experience managing concurrent development branches
- Amazon Web Services (not essential, but desirable)
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Comprehensive Drupal 8 knowledge including recent experience working with a wide range of Drupal modules (including Elastic Search connector* and Search API*) and themes, as well as front-end frameworks and confidence with Drupal site building (also see below).
- Understanding of Elastic Search
- Experience with Drupal Elastic Search API and Elastic Search connector
- Continuous improvement to search outcomes
- React.js (highly desirable)
What's on Offer
We are looking for people of calibre to help lead and drive public sector wide outcomes. This branch of Government consists of a passionate and hardworking team, who support each other to deliver challenging and rewarding work.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.